Tuesday, 24 March 2020

COV-ID19 and working from home, before the end of my current contract!

Well two years and the application finally went live in December 2019. I'm at home doing application support - documentation of the failed ServicePulse messages which really means why is the application falling over, plus poor performance, being just a handful of issues for a handful of users too- NO UNIT TESTS, NO AGILE, NO TEAM WORKING AS ONE = POOR APPLICATION.

IR35 has been postponed, with the contract market shrinking faster than a whore dropping her draws who knows what will come next.

What next, not sure, just blog for the next three months. Think I will never find a true agile contract, there must be some out there. Real people wanting to have a work life balance delivering a quality application.

Whatever happens next stay safe, stay well, keep doing Agile.

PS. Next time I will not hang about bashing my head against a wall.

PPS June 2020, Found the perfect contract, or I hope so. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment